Desert Hills Christian Homeschoolers
*** SPECIAL EVENT ***
Whether your kids are babies, toddlers,
preschoolers, or currently in school...
NOW is a great time to start homeschooling!
If you plan to homeschool or are just curious,
you are cordially invited to attend:
HOMESCHOOL INFORMATION NIGHT
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
7:00 - 9:00 pm
19450 Indian Hills Drive
Black Canyon City
(Only about 10 minutes north of Anthem!)
Speaker: Nancy Manos, Arizona Families for Home Education
Movie: "You Can Homeschool," a 30-minute presentation
• Fellowship with other conservative Christian homeschool families.
• Learn the difference between homeschooling and public school at home.
• Discover the benefits and uncover the myths of home education.
• Find out how to make the most of the state convention/curriculum fair.
• Explore a variety of curriculum samples and resources on display.
Free handouts, magazines, door prizes, and goody bags!
Interested parents, homeschoolers, and children are all welcome!
From the South:
Take exit 242 off I-17 to Rock Springs/Black Canyon City. Go left across the freeway, then right.
Drive for about a mile through town. Look for Indian Hills Drive up ahead on the right after crossing the bridge.
From the North:
Take exit 244 off I-17 to Black Canyon City. Go South on Old Black Canyon Hwy. for about a mile.
Look for Indian Hills Drive on the left.
Click here for map.
Click here for a printable flyer.